What you get

Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I become more Ninja?" We'll I am here to answer that question with my own awesomeness. Oh and if you like Ninjas, the zombie apocolypse, fitness and fun stuff like that, you will be right at home here! Disclaimer: The Ninja is my alter eo and I cannot be held responsible for anything he does or says.



Thursday, November 13, 2014

Things that make a Ninja say "Whooh"

When you step back and take a look at life what really makes a ninja cock his/her head to one side and go "WTF mate!"  I mean after a day of decapitation and dismemberment what could possibly shock a ninja?  Well, whether it be shocking or humorous I have created a list of a few things.
Man, legos sure have changed since I was a kid
This is so made up, the arterial bleeding is no where near this bad
LOL, at what point do you think this guy figured out it was a bad idea?
If I ever find this person I will sever his head from his shoulders and place this on my mantel
So, not a good parent when you are taking a picture of your kid being eating by a fucking carnivorous camel
His shoe fell of no biggy, I mean other than his foot still being in it
Holy Fuck! Alligator has ups yo
Anytime I can add a picture that has dinosaurs with lasers is win.

No comments:

Post a Comment