What you get

Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I become more Ninja?" We'll I am here to answer that question with my own awesomeness. Oh and if you like Ninjas, the zombie apocolypse, fitness and fun stuff like that, you will be right at home here! Disclaimer: The Ninja is my alter eo and I cannot be held responsible for anything he does or says.



Friday, November 28, 2014

Meth makes Zombies

First I would like to show you exhibit A.
This is exhibit A
I think we can all see what is happening here.  Meth has turned this person into a zombie.  Finally we have figured out what can create a zombie and it isn't anything metaphysical or bio engineered.  In fact it has been in front of us the whole time creeping through our society.  Look at those wacked out crazy eyes, the unbrushed teeth, the sores of infected blight.  All the signals point to zombie.  So sad I didn't find out sooner that methamphetamines caused people to turn into zombies.  I am sure there are a few of you out there thinking.  No, that person is merely addicted to a drug and they need help.  I am sure they need help and I have the cure... Machetes and lots of them.  I am sure if you threw a large chunk of meat in front of Exhibit A he would devour it like a fat kid would a hostess cup cake (yeah insulin spike).  I just didn't realize we already had zombies walking among us and thought I would bring this to light for everyone.  So next time you see a half dead creature running around a trailer park or other disreputable location, its a meth-zombie.  Don't stop to see how they are doing.
He isn't dead he is a fucking zombie and they are getting out before he wakes up and eats them.

No comments:

Post a Comment