What you get

Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I become more Ninja?" We'll I am here to answer that question with my own awesomeness. Oh and if you like Ninjas, the zombie apocolypse, fitness and fun stuff like that, you will be right at home here! Disclaimer: The Ninja is my alter eo and I cannot be held responsible for anything he does or says.



Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Survival of the Fittest Ninja

If you didn't know that these gasses
are bad for you I suggest you experiment
Don't think of it as smog think of it as
happy butterflies in the form of toxic death
As I walked out to my car this morning (yes I have a car I can't portal through the shadows... I wish).  I noticed my fatty neighbors had there garage door slightly cracked.  Than I realized that there was a SUV inside there garage pumping toxic fumes out.  I don't know what fucked up education they got but when I was in ninja primary school they fucking taught us warm air rises. Hardly any of the invisible killing gases were escaping out their barely cracked garage door.  If this is modern survival of the fittest than so be it.  Or maybe I should call it the survival of the not as idiotic as those people.  How do people make it through their daily lives being this stupid?  It baffles the shit out of me on a daily basis.  For me I tend to wonder how many other people are out there that shouldn't be alive.  I am pretty sure cavemen/women didn't have to put up with this shit. 
May I introduce our cast of cavemen
"What happened to Grog?"- Caveman 1
"Oh he walked in front of a rampaging herd of mammoth."- Caveman 2
"Man that is some good news that dude was a complete moron." - Caveman 3
The last few seconds of Grog's meaningless life

What a shit movie
This is how I imagine the world 20,000 years ago.  I bet those cavemen were literally relieved when someone got mauled to death when they tried to pet the saber tooth kitty.  There was no room back then for ignoramuses bringing down the tribe.  And you know what has changed since then?  Not a damn thing!  If you are bringing down the proverbial tribe.  Please do us all a favor and get your nuts fixed or tubes tied.  We don't need another generation of idiots running around.  We have that already and look at where it got us huge debt, idiots running our country and more idiots trying to get elected to run the country.  All because someone probably warned a caveman to get out of the way of a rampaging woolly mammoth.  Thanks for that dick!  Sure at the time someone might have said "Why didn't you help Grog?" if that person hadn't warned the idiot.  But, taking a little heat at that time would save us all alot of heart ache now.

No comments:

Post a Comment