What you get

Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I become more Ninja?" We'll I am here to answer that question with my own awesomeness. Oh and if you like Ninjas, the zombie apocolypse, fitness and fun stuff like that, you will be right at home here! Disclaimer: The Ninja is my alter eo and I cannot be held responsible for anything he does or says.



Thursday, November 6, 2014

Don't judge a ninja by his cover



New age of hair metal!
So it has been sometime since I last had my mind vomit words into a blog like format and place it online for the plebeians of the world to enjoy and share.  Well that wonderful time has come to an end because here it is folks in all its ear bleeding glory.  If I were to wear some normal non-ninja cloths around this wonderful town you probably wouldn't give me a second look.  Which come to think of it sounds like a great way to sneak up on my prey and chop his/her head off (I say his/her because frankly with all the emo kids I am hired to kill I can rarely tell the difference anymore).  Also, if anyone comments on my horrific grammar, you are the next to die and yes I know where your domicile is.  To get back on topic if you saw me walking down the street the only thing that might make you take a second look is possibly one of two things.  My incredible good looks (like a chiseled geek god bitches!) or the my ninjato in which I take everywhere.  Needless to say you probably wouldn't judge me all that much, unless you hate my Steel Panther shirt and for that I say "They are hilarious stop taking it seriously.... swear words, swear words el fin".
Bad life decision
Correct use of needles and tubing
She is going to need a tetanus shot
Continuing on, I admit I judge people the instant my eye holes perceive that there is a person in front of me.  Is this right or anything like that, I am not sure.  I do think many people do this.  We judge people by the way they look and perhaps we should more so judge people by the way they act.  Do they open doors for people, do they help old ladies across the street, do they attempt to decapitate some one for merely brushing their red velvet jack in the wrong direction (he'll never make that mistake again).  Actions far out way a person's appearance.  Just because some one has a tattoo does instantly make them a member of the Hell's Angels biking association. Although if they have a barbwire tattoo I will assume that you have a GED and that when you received that tattoo you were under the affects of several intravenous drugs.  Sorry but, nothing says take me back to my trailer like a barbwire tattoo.  Least we forget that intravenous drugs are nasty sticking a needle into yourself for pleasure sounds like the most sadistic shit ever.  If your not sticking that needle into yourself to pump some life saving fluids into your deflating carcase WTF mate!!1!  But I digress, I frankly think when we start judging people we are indirectly forcing our values, standards and morals onto a person.  I am pretty sure this is a bad thing but the jury is still out in my brain.  I really don't care if some one is straight, gay or likes to have sex with aliens.  As long as they aren't trying to probe me with their skin katana (ie penis for those playing the home game) or some other alien anal probing device I don't give a shit.  Live the life you feel suits you best. Now am I saying if your life is one that mercilessly oppresses everyone around you that is okay... No. You are going to have to make some lifestyle changes bub. 
They look pretty oppressed to me... but they
save so much money on makeup.
My point is live your life and don't try to convert everyone around you to your moral standards.  If it is better than people will see that and emulate you.  I am not here to be converted to whatever it is you think is right (I'm talking to any of the religions that want to come to my front door and tell me about what I am missing).  To quote a very insightful animated person "I like me" Caboose.  So if you like you don't change, if you are a self loathing piece of shit maybe a little change is a good thing.  If you judge people, welcome to America get use to it.  But remember the person you are judging could, for the right price, come in the middle of the night and take your head like a trophy to hang on his/her mantel like one of those stupid company golf trophy... what a pieces of junk I hate that thing. *stares angrily at the fireplace*

No comments:

Post a Comment